Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 is an Internationally Recognized Standard for the Quality Management Systems. The Standard is generic in nature and caters for both the Manufacturing and Service Industries. Organizations which are certified to his standard reflect evidence of a business operation which is supported by a fundamental and robust quality management system platform.
ISO 9001:2015 is the current version of the ISO 9001 standard which outlines the requirements an organization must maintain in their quality system for ISO 9001:2015 certification.
A Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015
• Defines how an organization can meet the requirements of its customers and other stakeholders.
• Promotes the idea of continual improvement.
• Requires organizations to define objectives and continually improve their processes in order to reach them.
Certification to the ISO 9001 Standard can enhance an organization’s credibility by showing customers that its products and services meet expectations. In some instances or in some industries, certification is required or legally mandated. The certification process includes implementing the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and then completing a successful registrar’s audit confirming the organization meets those requirements.
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization wants to:
• Demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system.
• Implement processes for improvement of the system.
• Define its overall context and who is affected as well as what is expected.
• Clearly state its objectives and identify new business opportunities.
• Put customers first, making sure that their needs are consistently met and enhance their satisfaction.
• Have repeat customers, increase customer loyalty, add new clients and increase business.
• Expand into new markets, as some sectors and clients require ISO 9001 before doing business.
• Identify and address the risks within the organization.
The Standards provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements and that quality is consistently improved. The ISO 9001:2015 documentation toolkit contains a quality manual, procedures, SOPs, forms, quality plan and ISO 9001 Audit Checklist in an editable format.
Documents Required for ISO 9001:2015
All Documents should be Self Attested.
1. Personal PAN Card Copy.
2. AADHAR Card Copy.
3. Company Registration Copy or Incorporation Certificate or Electricity Bill.
4. Scope of Work on Company Letter Head (With any 1 Director).